inconceivably terse

This blog is unabashedly tech/geek in nature.
My family blog is at markhu.blogspot.com

Monday, October 30, 2006

meandering paths

secondlife postcard from Orientation IslandSometimes when finding myself in an unusual situation, I like to trace a path back to find out how and why I got there. My personality tends to intuitive leaps, and by intuitive sometimes it means I can't remember explicitely why I do something. It may have been due to an article I read weeks ago. For instance this article in Atlantic Monthly called "Beyond Space Invaders" about an "interactive story" named Façade combined with a mention of the "Second Life" MMOnonGame in an OCTO newsletter. End result: "free-time" d00med.

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 01, 01:21:00 PM 2006 , Blogger Mark said...

BTW if you decide to create a Second Life account, consider mentioning as referrers either "Marklin Orca" (me) or "Hans Queso" (the one who referred me). It just generates a few extra Linden dollars.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home