inconceivably terse

This blog is unabashedly tech/geek in nature.
My family blog is at markhu.blogspot.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

blog interlink about Appleseed

Sometimes I think I want to blog in a little longer format than Facebook, or *cough* Twitter. So I posted this big outline of my Appleseed experience on my wiki and mentioned it at http://markhu.blogspot.com/2010/05/bachelor-weekend-extraordinaire.html Curious if it will generate any traffic. Or will I be able to measure it if it does.

I kind of forgot I had this old blog, as you can see from the big gap to dates on prior posts. It was formerly an FTP-published blog, but Blogger quit supporting those. I thought it was frozen in amber, but I guess at some point I must have migrated it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home